In this episode (31:23)
This is the fourth and final podcast in our series on “Three Aspects of Agility Training”. In this podcast, we talk about handling; choosing the right handling, evaluating your handling, and effectively training your dog to respond to your handling.
- Episode 115: Three Aspects of Agility Training
- Episode 117: Drive for Agility (Three Aspects of Agility Training Part 2)
- Episode 118: Individual Obstacle Performance (Three Aspects of Agility Training Part 3)
- Episode 63: A Newcomer’s Guide to Handling Systems
- Episode 30: Analyzing Mistakes and a Look at Systems
- Not familiar with a bypass command? Check out this post.
- Watch Sarah work through a mistake by using placement of reward.
- The 2016 AKC Nationals Prep Course is now OPEN for registration. Train with us online!
Thank You for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week.
To get Bad Dog Agility podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher. Or even better, download the FREE Bad Dog Agility Podcast Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android.
Happy training and thank you for helping us reach over 810,000 podcast downloads!
Dog agility is a demanding sport and can be difficult on the body, both the dog’s and the human’s! Back on Track specializes in dog blankets, beds and wraps that keep muscles warm and reduce the pain in joints. If you’ve got a nagging knee, calf, or ankle injury, Back on Track’s human products can help get you back in the ring.