In this episode (30:03)
A quick semi-edited podcast wrap-up of day 2 of the 2012 FCI World Agility Championship. We discuss the final World Team placements for the Large and Medium classes and take a look at where the Small Dog Teams sit after one round.
- The 2012 FCI World Agility Championship official site.
- The 2012 FCI World Agility Championship results site with course maps.
- Our real-time comments stream for the Large Dog final run.
- Our real-time comments stream for the Medium Dog final run.
- The video of and Martina Magnoli Klimešová and Kiki running for Gold.
- Day 1 Wrap-Up Podcast, Preview Episode
- Video Streaming provided by: AgilityVision.
Thank You for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends on social media.
To get Bad Dog Agility podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher. Or even better, download the FREE Bad Dog Agility Podcast Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android.
Also, we greatly appreciate reading your reviews on iTunes--we read each one, and they motivate us to help you!
Happy training and thank you for helping us reach over 720,000 podcast downloads!