In this episode (9:17)
As part of Dog Agility Blogger Action Day, we discuss how “continuing education” can help you stay on top of the agility game!
- Episode 9: Course Walking Tip; Learning from other Dog Sports
- Episode 39: Interview with Michael Ellis on Tugging – Part 1
- Episode 70: Five Tips for For Watching the FCI Agility World Championship
- Episode 42: The Internet, Dog Agility, and You
- Episode 8: Using a Camcorder in Training; Heat Stroke & Water Intoxication
- Please rate and review the podcast so other listeners will find us!
Thank You for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends on social media.
To get Bad Dog Agility podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher. Or even better, download the FREE Bad Dog Agility Podcast Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android.
Also, we greatly appreciate reading your reviews on iTunes--we read each one, and they motivate us to help you!
Happy training and thank you for helping us reach over 720,000 podcast downloads!