In this episode (30:35)
In this podcast, we discuss the paradox of choice and the idea of “good enough” as a way to organize your dog agility training.
You Will Learn
- How more choices can lead to less satisfaction.
- Why perfectionism paralyzes you.
- How you can use the concept of “good enough” to better your agility training and make difficult decisions.
- The Power of ‘Good Enough’
- The Paradox of Choice by Barry Schwartz
- Our previous podcast: Episode 148: The Paradox of Choice in Dog Agility
Thank You for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week.
To get Bad Dog Agility podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher. Or even better, download the FREE Bad Dog Agility Podcast Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android.
Happy training and thank you for helping us reach over 1,025,000 podcast downloads!
HitItBoard.com has the innovative training tools you need for agility. Having problems with the dogwalk or aframe? The Hit It Board can fix that. Your dog doesn’t like tugging? They’ll love the Tug It. Can’t move your aframe around by yourself? The Move It can. Go to HitItBoard.com and use discount code BDA10 to get 10% off your order. That’s HitItBoard.com!