In this episode (29:17)
In this episode, the BDA team talks about the relationship between speed and accuracy in dog agility.
You Will Learn
- Why many people believe speeding up a dog will decrease accuracy.
- How techniques for improving your course time depends on your situation.
- The #1 easy thing to fix to improve your dog’s course time.
- Why it’s easier to speed up your dog if you’re a really bad handler.
- Swift winning all fours rounds at tryouts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Riu4GoeiCyA
- Episode 179: Which is Faster, a Front Cross or Rear Cross?
- Episode 199: How to Speed Up Your Agility Dog
Thank You for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week.
To get Bad Dog Agility podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, or TuneIn. Or even better, download the FREE Bad Dog Agility Podcast Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android.
Happy training and thank you for helping us reach over 1,500,000 podcast downloads!