In this episode (41:02)
We’re back from the 2015 AKC National Agility Championship and sharing our thoughts on the event, the courses, the results, and the livestream!
- The 2015 AKC National Agility Championship.
- Episode 92: 2015 AKC National Agility Championship Preview
- Episode 85: Have We Solved the Game of Agility?
- livestream with commentary of the Challenger round
- livestream with commentary of the Finals round
- Why We Call a Backside a 270 (note that in the podcast, we referred to the #15 jump of the Finals round, it was actually the Challengers round that had a backside challenge at the #15 jump)
Thank You for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week.
To get Bad Dog Agility podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher. Or even better, download the FREE Bad Dog Agility Podcast Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android.
Happy training and thank you for helping us reach over 860,000 podcast downloads!
Dog agility is a demanding sport and can be difficult on the body, both the dog’s and the human’s! Back on Track specializes in dog blankets, beds and wraps that keep muscles warm and reduce the pain in joints. If you’ve got a nagging knee, calf, or ankle injury, Back on Track’s human products can help get you back in the ring.