In this episode (50:33)
This is the second podcast in our series on “Three Aspects of Agility Training”. In this podcast, we talk all about drive in the context of your agility performance. We define drive, discuss how you can build it, and explain the mistakes to avoid that will reduce your dog’s drive for dog agility.
- Episode 115: Three Aspects of Agility Training
- Episode 77: The Secret to All of Dog Agility
- Episode 49: Using Differential Rewards
- Episode 28: Training with Toys
- Episode 10: Training with Food; Training with a Clicker
- Episode 97: Improving Your Transitions During Training
Thank You for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week.
To get Bad Dog Agility podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher. Or even better, download the FREE Bad Dog Agility Podcast Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android.
Happy training and thank you for helping us reach over 1,025,000 podcast downloads!
Dog agility is a demanding sport and can be difficult on the body, both the dog’s and the human’s! Back on Track specializes in dog blankets, beds and wraps that keep muscles warm and reduce the pain in joints. If you’ve got a nagging knee, calf, or ankle injury, Back on Track’s human products can help get you back in the ring.