In this episode (21:48)
In this episode, Sarah and Esteban talk about what you can do when you find yourself in a difficult spot on the agility course.
You Will Learn
- How to identify tough spots on course.
- How to address tough spots with your training.
- How to generate small variations of tough spots to strengthen your handling.
- What to call a sharply dressed reptile.
- Episode 73: How to Generalize Behaviors with Your Novice Dog
- Episode 159: Handler Muscle Memory for Dog Agility
Thank You for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some thoughts you’d like to share? Leave a comment on Facebook!
To get Bad Dog Agility podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher. Or even better, download the FREE Bad Dog Agility Podcast Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android.
Happy training and thank you for helping us reach over 1,025,000 podcast downloads!
Accessories on the go! Visit shop.ntiglobal.com for the widest selection of dog agility tunnels for both competition and back yard training. Known for FREE SHIPPING, more options, high quality products and low prices, NTI Global has got you covered! Also offering tamer and anchor weight bags, along with a full line of accessories and agility storage solutions. Need your agility gear in a hurry? Don’t forget to check the in stock selection. All promo codes expired.