In this episode (38:01)
In this episode, Sarah and Esteban talk about the upcoming Masters Agility Championship at Westminster with Paul Campanella, the Director of Companion Events for the Westminster Kennel Club. They will cover new changes to the event, including the $10,000 grand prize, as well as plans for future events.
You Will Learn
- Which club is older, the Westminster Kennel Club or the American Kennel Club.
- Which agility clubs are eligible for the $10,000 award.
- Which height the overall Masters Agility Champion will likely come from.
- When entries to Westminster open and why you need to enter on the first day.
- Masters Agility Championship at Westminster Premium
- The Moneymaker Effect in Dog Agility
- Episode 48: Westminster Masters Agility Championship on Live TV
- Episode 88: Cesar Millan Crashes Westminster Agility
- Is the Masters Agility Championship at Westminster Valuable to Dog Agility?
- Episode 123: The 2016 Masters Agility Championship at Westminster
- Bad Dog Agility Goes to Westminster 2016
- Episode 153: Interview with 2017 Westminster Champion John Nys
Thank You for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some thoughts you’d like to share? Leave a comment on Facebook!
To get Bad Dog Agility podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher. Or even better, download the FREE Bad Dog Agility Podcast Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android.
Happy training and thank you for helping us reach over 1,025,000 podcast downloads!
Fall in love with our agility products! Visit shop.ntiglobal.com for the widest selection of dog agility tunnels for both competition and back yard training. Known for FREE SHIPPING, more options, high quality products and low prices, NTI Global has got you covered! Also offering tamer and anchor weight bags, along with a full line of accessories and agility storage solutions. Need your agility gear in a hurry? Don’t forget to check the in stock selection. Use promo code TREAD2019TUNNEL1 for 5% off (expires June 30th, 2019).