In this episode (22:14)
In this episode, Sarah and Jennifer outline four international championship events and explain how they differ in format, jump height, and governing organizations.
You Will Learn
- Which international organizations are associated with which championship event.
- Which USA organization controls the team selection for which championship event.
- The differences in jump heights between the various events.
- Which championship event does not allow mixed breed dogs.
- IFCS World Agility Championship
- World Agility Open Championships
- 2018 European Open (each year has its own website)
- FCI Agility World Championship (each year has its own website)
Thank You for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some thoughts you’d like to share? Leave a comment on Facebook!
To get Bad Dog Agility podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, or TuneIn. Or even better, download the FREE Bad Dog Agility Podcast Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android.
Happy training and thank you for helping us reach over 1,500,000 podcast downloads!