In this episode (33:45)
In this episode, Sarah and Esteban discuss the concept of proofing, pointing out common misconceptions and explaining exactly how you should use proofing in your agility training.
You Will Learn
- How to define proofing.
- How to use proofing to your maximum advantage.
- The most common misconception about proofing.
- Why Americans don’t like the metric system.
- Episode 73: How to Generalize Behaviors with Your Novice Dog
- Episode 103: Green Dog Gotchas
- Episode 60: Preparing for Your Novice Debut
- Episode 203: BDA Goes to SeaWorld San Antonio
Thank You for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some thoughts you’d like to share? Leave a comment on Facebook!
To get Bad Dog Agility podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, or TuneIn. Or even better, download the FREE Bad Dog Agility Podcast Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android.
Happy training and thank you for helping us reach over 1,500,000 podcast downloads!