In this episode (1:12:03)
In this episode, the 2019 AKC 20″ National Agility Champion Sarah Baker teams up with Jennifer and Esteban to bring you the wrap up for nationals!
Special Note: In pulling the results from past years and identifying handlers with 3 or more NAC wins, I missed the fact that Andrea Samuals’s 2019 8″ win with papillon Gabby is her 3rd NAC with 3 different dogs; Gabby (2019), Carly (2012), and Sparkle (2011). –Sarah
You Will Learn
- how many dogs have won multiple AKC nationals finals
- the qualifying rate in finals over the past 3 years
- how the 8″ class has changed over the past 3 years
- how Jennifer Crank dealt with the disappointment of losing in Finals–twice
- how Sarah Baker dealt with the pressure of running in Finals
- why the 20″ Preferred winner was denied the national title by AKC
- which groups of dogs have been given an unfair advantage by the AKC
- what USDAA does better than the AKC
Watch Sarah Baker and Hops Win Their Third National Agility Champion Title!
Thank You for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week.
To get Bad Dog Agility podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, or TuneIn. Or even better, download the FREE Bad Dog Agility Podcast Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android.
Happy training and thank you for helping us reach over 1,500,000 podcast downloads!