In this episode (43:55)
In this episode, Sarah, Esteban and Jennifer share how they are using 8 tips to improve their attitudes in agility!
You Will Learn
- Which specific actions to take when you’re having a bad day.
- Why you should surround yourself with positive people.
- The value of complimenting a stranger.
- Why it’s important to give your instructor feedback.
- Podcast based on the article “8 Ways to Improve Your Attitude toward School and Work“
- Afraid to ask what RBF (Resting Bitch Face) is? Just click here for the explanation!
- Science Says Resting Bitch Face Is Real — And You’re Probably Judging People for It
Thank You for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week.
To get Bad Dog Agility podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, or TuneIn. Or even better, download the FREE Bad Dog Agility Podcast Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android.
Happy training and thank you for helping us reach over 1,500,000 podcast downloads!