In this episode (21:58)
In this episode, Sarah and Jennifer share six things you can do today to help your dogs that gets distracted or shuts down in training or trialing.
You Will Learn
- How to increase your rate of reinforcement to keep your distracted dog engaged.
- How a focus on transitions changed how Jennifer teaches live classes.
- How to use different leashes to improve your crate to crate routine.
- How to predict where your dog will become distracted on course.
- Episode 212: Do You Really Need Video Analysis?
- Episode 97: Improving Your Transitions During Training
- Episode 169: Creating a Crate to Crate Routine
- Episode 129: The Connection Paradigm
- Episode 160: How to Work Through Mistakes in Your Agility Training
Thank You for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some thoughts you’d like to share? Leave a comment on Facebook!
To get Bad Dog Agility podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, or TuneIn. Or even better, download the FREE Bad Dog Agility Podcast Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android.
Happy training and thank you for helping us reach over 1,500,000 podcast downloads!