In this episode (35:19)
Dr. Schaezler joins the BDA podcast to prepare you and your dog for the dangers of summer, 2019 edition.
You will learn about the health impact of:
- acute water intoxication
- heat stroke
- drinking puddles
- drinking ocean water
- chlorinated and salt water pools
- hurricane prep
- encountering possums, raccoons, and cats
- snake bites
- eating dead or living rodents
- hot sidewalks
- bee/wasp stings
- Episode 8: Using a Camcorder in Training; Heat Stroke & Water Intoxication
- State Emergency Planning Laws for Animals
Thank You for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some thoughts you’d like to share? Leave a comment on Facebook!
To get Bad Dog Agility podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, or TuneIn. Or even better, download the FREE Bad Dog Agility Podcast Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android.
Happy training and thank you for helping us reach over 1,500,000 podcast downloads!