In this episode (27:29)
In this episode, Jennifer, Sarah and Esteban talk about success in the sport of dog agility: how do we define it and how do our perceptions of success influence our training and trialing?
You Will Learn
- The difference between traditional and non-traditional definitions of success in agility.
- How to define your own success in agility.
- Why success should not equate to self-esteem.
- Episode 182: Choose Your Own Agility Adventure
- Episode 124: Dealing with Disappointment in Dog Agility
Thank You for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some thoughts you’d like to share? Leave a comment on Facebook!
To get Bad Dog Agility podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, or TuneIn. Or even better, download the FREE Bad Dog Agility Podcast Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android.
Happy training and thank you for helping us reach over 1,500,000 podcast downloads!