In this episode (20:07)
In this episode, Jennifer and Sarah talk about whether it is better to teach one skill until mastered, or to rotate skills.
You Will Learn
- What skills we prefer to teach as quickly as possible once training begins.
- How we use contrast training to test our dogs and train multiple skills at one time.
- How to structure your training sessions to reduce mental and physical fatigue.
- Susan Garrett’s 12 Poles in 12 Days
- Contrasting Maneuvers to Make Your Agility Amazing
- Episode 78: The Power of Latent Learning
Thank You for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week.
To get Bad Dog Agility podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes, SoundCloud, or TuneIn. Or even better, download the FREE Bad Dog Agility Podcast Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android.
Happy training and thank you for helping us reach over 2 million podcast downloads!