In this episode (54:19)
In this episode, Sarah Stremming joins the podcast to discuss dogs that are too worked up/high drive/over-aroused to perform in the agility ring.
You Will Learn
- Signs of an overly worked up or over-aroused dog.
- “Tag-along” behaviors often seen with these dogs.
- How agility dogs today differ from previous generations with respect to arousal and prey/bite drive.
- Solutions for working with the over-aroused dog.
- Episode 144: Interview with Sarah Stremming on Behavior Problems in Performance Dogs
- Cog-Dog Radio
- Train with Sarah on FDSA
- Episode 15: Kathy Sdao Interview – Part 1
Thank You for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week.
To get Bad Dog Agility podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, or TuneIn. Or even better, download the FREE Bad Dog Agility Podcast Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android.
Happy training and thank you for helping us reach over 1,500,000 podcast downloads!