In this episode (54:57)
In this episode, Denise Fenzi returns to the podcast to talk about the common strategies that we use to help our dogs cope with distractions and anxiety-provoking situations in agility.
You Will Learn
- the relationship between a dog’s emotional state and agility performance
- how counterconditioning should work
- why distraction training often fails
- how to build your dog’s confidence
- Episode 56: Interview with Denise Fenzi – Part 1
- Episode 57: Interview with Denise Fenzi – Part 2
- Fenzi Blog Post: Counterconditioning, Distraction food or distraction training?
- Fenzi Dog Sports Academy
Thank You for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week.
To get Bad Dog Agility podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, or TuneIn. Or even better, download the FREE Bad Dog Agility Podcast Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android.
Happy training and thank you for helping us reach over 1,500,000 podcast downloads!