In this episode (55:04)
This podcast is taken from a live video presentation. In this podcast, Sarah, Esteban and Jennifer use the front cross as an example to show you how to advance from one stage of competence to the next.
You Will Learn
- How to use the knowledge-execution paradigm to advance your skills.
- The how, what, where, when, and why of front crossing.
- Why you should practice without the dog.
- How you add speed to your own handling.
- Episode 258: Four Stages of Competence
- You can watch the video replay here (available until June 30th, 2020): “Moving Toward Mastery“. What was your biggest take away from this workshop video? Leave us a comment on the replay page!
- Click here for the Front Cross Training Video.
Thank You for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week.
To get Bad Dog Agility podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, or TuneIn. Or even better, download the FREE Bad Dog Agility Podcast Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android.
Happy training and thank you for helping us reach over 1,500,000 podcast downloads!