In this episode (39:37)
In this episode, the BDA crew helps you start your 2023 with an agility flourish as they tackle the issue of New Year’s resolutions, including pros and cons, as well as tips for success.
You Will Learn
- Why you should or (shouldn’t) make New Year’s Resolutions.
- How goal setting and action planning are different.
- How the intention-behavior gap affects your New Year’s resolutions.
- How approach goals and avoidance goals impact your psychology.
- What the acronym SMART stands for.
- How hard your goals should be.
- Goal Setting and Action Planning for Health Behavior Change
- Episode 274: 21 Days to a Better 2021
- Episode 210: How to Goal Set for Big Events in 2019
- Episode 155: Three Emotions Keeping You From Setting Agility Goals
- Episode 44: Dog Agility Dreams & Goals
- Achieve Your Dog Agility Goals
Thank You for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week.
To get Bad Dog Agility podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, or TuneIn. Or even better, download the FREE Bad Dog Agility Podcast Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android.
Happy training and thank you for helping us reach over 1,500,000 podcast downloads!