In this episode (50:56)
In this podcast, we delve into the challenges and myths involved in transitioning a dog to European-style international coursework, including “demotivating” maneuvers, wrap versus rear cross confusion, bar knocking, and more.
- YOU can introduce the podcast!
- Our National Agility Championship Wrap-Up Podcast
- livestream of the Finals round (watch for rear vs wrap confusion at #10 and #18
- Extreme Slow Motion of a Border Collie Wrapping at 26″ and a Sheltie at 14″
- the tricky 2015 IFCS weave entry
Thank You for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week.
To get Bad Dog Agility podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, or TuneIn. Or even better, download the FREE Bad Dog Agility Podcast Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android.
Happy training and thank you for helping us reach over 1,500,000 podcast downloads!
Dog agility is a demanding sport and can be difficult on the body, both the dog’s and the human’s! Back on Track specializes in dog blankets, beds and wraps that keep muscles warm and reduce the pain in joints. If you’ve got a nagging knee, calf, or ankle injury, Back on Track’s human products can help get you back in the ring.