In this episode (44:00)
This is the third podcast in our series on “Three Aspects of Agility Training”. In this podcast, we talk about individual obstacle performance and what kinds of challenges you need to address in training to give yourself the most handling options.
- Episode 115: Three Aspects of Agility Training
- Episode 117: Drive for Agility (Three Aspects of Agility Training Part 2)
- Episode 107: Training the Teeter
- Episode 67: Reflections on Weave Pole Training
- Episode 73: How to Generalize Behaviors with Your Novice Dog
Thank You for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week.
To get Bad Dog Agility podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, or TuneIn. Or even better, download the FREE Bad Dog Agility Podcast Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android.
Happy training and thank you for helping us reach over 1,500,000 podcast downloads!
Dog agility is a demanding sport and can be difficult on the body, both the dog’s and the human’s! Back on Track specializes in dog blankets, beds and wraps that keep muscles warm and reduce the pain in joints. If you’ve got a nagging knee, calf, or ankle injury, Back on Track’s human products can help get you back in the ring.