In this episode (23:16)
In this podcast, we look back at the 2015 power 60 rankings, Esteban’s broken toe, and get ready for 2016.
- The Bad Dog Agility Power 60 for 2015
- The Bad Dog Agility Preferred Power 60 for 2015
- Episode 6: CCL Injuries and TPLO
- Episode 44: Dog Agility Dreams & Goals
- Sammie the rottie in the Challenge Round.
- The 2016 AKC Nationals Prep Course is now OPEN for registration. Train with us online! Registration closes January 25th.
Thank You for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week.
To get Bad Dog Agility podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher. Or even better, download the FREE Bad Dog Agility Podcast Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android.
Happy training and thank you for helping us reach over 1,025,000 podcast downloads!
Dog agility is a demanding sport and can be difficult on the body, both the dog’s and the human’s! Back on Track specializes in dog blankets, beds and wraps that keep muscles warm and reduce the pain in joints. If you’ve got a nagging knee, calf, or ankle injury, Back on Track’s human products can help get you back in the ring.