In this episode (24:40)
Why is it sometimes so difficult to make changes in your handling? In this episode, Sarah and Esteban apply the concept of homeostasis to dog agility, and explain how you can “reset” your agility equilibrium.
You Will Learn
- The definition of homeostasis.
- How to leave jumps sooner.
- A helpful tip for handlers who “body block” their dogs on down contacts.
- How to get ahead while your dog is weaving.
- The real secret behind Romeo and Juliet’s love affair.
- Episode 46: Expanding Your Comfort Zone
- How Your Mindset Affects Your Agility Performance
- Episode 65: Recognizing Artificial Limitations
Thank You for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week.
To get Bad Dog Agility podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher. Or even better, download the FREE Bad Dog Agility Podcast Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android.
Happy training and thank you for helping us reach over 1,025,000 podcast downloads!
TUNNEL CARRIERS! The Tunnel Carrier is a great gift for trainers and backyard beginners! Carry a tunnel with the same ease as a shoulder bag! The NTI Carrier tightly secures for over-the-shoulder transport. Visit shop.ntiglobal.com for the widest selection of dog agility tunnels for both competition and back yard training. Known for FREE SHIPPING, more options, high quality products and low prices, NTI Global has got you covered! Also offering tamer and anchor weight bags, along with a full line of accessories and agility storage solutions. Use promo code TAMER19BAGS for 5% off (expires April 30th, 2019).