In this episode (37:33)
Esteban and Sarah Fernandezlopez welcome Sarah Baker to the podcast to discuss the European Open and the Border Collie Classic.
You Will Learn
- Who won the European Open Team and Individual events at each height.
- How the European Open is different than the Agility World Championship.
- How the Border Collie Classic event is structured.
- Why clustered times may indicate the course should be harder.
- Why Isaac has been losing friends.
- YouTube Video: Sarah Baker and Hops at the 2018 European Open, the 2018 Border Collie Classic, and Team USA practice
- Episode 200: Interview with EO Champion Max Sprinz
- Episode 85: Have We Solved the Game of Agility?
Thank You for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some thoughts you’d like to share? Leave a comment on Facebook!
To get Bad Dog Agility podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, or TuneIn. Or even better, download the FREE Bad Dog Agility Podcast Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android.
Happy training and thank you for helping us reach over 1,500,000 podcast downloads!