In this episode (31:50)
In this podcast, Sarah, Jennifer and Esteban discuss the blind cross; the pros, the cons, and tips to avoid common mistakes.
You Will Learn
- How the blind cross can help people who lose their place on course.
- How the blind cross can help people with physical limitations.
- Why blind crosses may require the handler to be further ahead than the front cross.
- Two common mistakes to avoid when executing a blind cross.
- Blind Cross Example
- Live Session on Blind Crosses
- Front Cross Example
- Live Session on Front Crosses
- Rear Cross Example
- Live Session on Rear Crosses
- Webinar: Which Cross Should You Use?
This podcast includes a lightly edited transcript. Note that there may be some errors in the transcription.
Thank You for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some thoughts you’d like to share? Leave a comment on Facebook!
To get Bad Dog Agility podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, or TuneIn. Or even better, download the FREE Bad Dog Agility Podcast Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android.
Happy training and thank you for helping us reach over 1,500,000 podcast downloads!