In this episode (42:11)
In this episode, we discuss the use of markers in your dog agility training.
You Will Learn
- What a marker is in dog training.
- Why you might want multiple markers.
- The benefit of location based markers.
- Identifying inadvertent markers.
- Previous Podcast: Episode 181: Should You Use a Clicker During Agility Training?
- Sarah Stremming
- Previous Podcast: Episode 144: Interview with Sarah Stremming on Behavior Problems in Performance Dogs
- Previous Podcast: Episode 229: Is Your Dog Too Worked Up for Agility
Thank You for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week.
To get Bad Dog Agility podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher. Or even better, download the FREE Bad Dog Agility Podcast Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android.
Happy training and thank you for helping us reach over 1,025,000 podcast downloads!
Elite Science – 1-TDC
You have developed an unshakeable bond with your athlete and invested countless hours training. Now, you should seek the best solution to unlock their full potential with a unique competitive edge solution… 1-TDC®! 1-TetraDecanol Complex is a patented blend of unique fatty acid oils designed to safely and effectively keep joints and muscles at their best to maximize performance and shorten recovery time. 1-TDC is the next generation of fatty acids, beyond glucosamine and fish oil, used by many current and past national agility champions and world team members. Bad Dog Agility listeners will automatically qualify for a great 1-TDC special offer by purchasing online at BDA1TDC.com.
HitItBoard.com has the innovative training tools you need for agility. Having problems with the dogwalk or aframe? The Hit It Board can fix that. Your dog doesn’t like tugging? They’ll love the Tug It. Can’t move your aframe around by yourself? The Move It can. Go to HitItBoard.com and use discount code BDA10 to get 10% off your order. That’s HitItBoard.com!