In this episode (34:37)
In this episode, we share numerous examples of proofing that you can do with your dog while training. Proofing in practice will give you better performance in the ring as your dog will feel more confident.
You Will Learn
- Why you should proof against distractions that you will likely see at agility trials.
- The most common distractions a novice dog faces in the ring.
- At what point in training you should start proofing.
- Episode 204: How to Use Proofing in Your Dog Agility Training
- Episode 73: How to Generalize Behaviors with Your Novice Dog
- Why Your Dog Performs Better at Home Than at Trials
- Download the Proofing Checklist
Thank You for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week.
To get Bad Dog Agility podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, or TuneIn. Or even better, download the FREE Bad Dog Agility Podcast Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android.
Happy training and thank you for helping us reach over 1,500,000 podcast downloads!