In this episode (25:45)
We discuss the challenges of training by yourself and give you some helpful tips.
- Episode 72: Three Ways to Use a Helper
- Episode 49: Using Differential Rewards
- Video showing a creative way to teach the chute without a helper.
- My favorite new gadget: a phone holder for my tripod. I pair this with a quick release plate for a super fast setup.
- We have an app!!! Download our free IOS or Android app today. It’s the easiest way to listen to the podcast!
Thank You for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week.
To get Bad Dog Agility podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher. Or even better, download the FREE Bad Dog Agility Podcast Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android.
Happy training and thank you for helping us reach over 1,025,000 podcast downloads!
Audio Books are a great way to pass the time on the way to your next dog show. Audible.com has over 150,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player. As one of our listeners, you can get a FREE audiobook download as part of a 30 day free trial.
Dog agility is a demanding sport and can be difficult on the body, both the dog’s and the human’s! Back on Track specializes in dog blankets, beds and wraps that keep muscles warm and reduce the pain in joints. If you’ve got a nagging knee, calf, or ankle injury, Back on Track’s human products can help get you back in the ring.