In this episode (42:18)
In February 2015, Raphael was watching the Masters Agility Championship at Westminster on TV with his rescue dog Ringo and decided, in that moment, that he wanted to be there. In June of 2015, he began training in agility. And now, in February of 2018, he will compete at Westminster. Listen to their remarkable story!
- Buy Tickets for the Event!
- Westminster Special: Mutt Hysteria (Catching Up With Stacey and Roo!)
- Episode 177: Westminster Preview with Paul Campanella
- Episode 153: Interview with 2017 Westminster Champion John Nys
- Bad Dog Agility Goes to Westminster 2016
- Episode 123: The 2016 Masters Agility Championship at Westminster
- Is the Masters Agility Championship at Westminster Valuable to Dog Agility?
- Episode 88: Cesar Millan Crashes Westminster Agility
- Episode 48: Westminster Masters Agility Championship on Live TV