In this episode (30:59)
Jennifer Crank and Sarah Baker join Esteban to share their thoughts on the upcoming Masters Agility Championship at Westminster. They also give some advice to dog agility newcomers and discuss being “results oriented” versus “process oriented” in your approach to the sport.
- Buy Tickets for the Event!
- → Before and After Video Series ←
- Westminster Special: Living the Dream; Novice to Westminster
- Westminster Special: Mutt Hysteria (Catching Up With Stacey and Roo!)
- Episode 177: Westminster Preview with Paul Campanella
- Episode 153: Interview with 2017 Westminster Champion John Nys
- Bad Dog Agility Goes to Westminster 2016
- Episode 123: The 2016 Masters Agility Championship at Westminster
- Is the Masters Agility Championship at Westminster Valuable to Dog Agility?
- Episode 88: Cesar Millan Crashes Westminster Agility
- Episode 48: Westminster Masters Agility Championship on Live TV