In this episode (28:41)
In this podcast, we talk to repeat 20″ National Agility Champion Sarah Baker about her recent win. We touch on mental management during the event, running contacts, and choice analysis.
- Side by Side: Hops vs Gitchi
- Choice Analysis: 2016 AKC NAC Finals Jump #18
- Visualization and Mental Preparation
- Episode 32: Improving Your Mental Game for Big Events
- Sarah Baker joins only two other handlers to earn a repeat National Agility Champion title in the 20″ class.
- Sarah Baker’s Website
- Buy an EO Supporter Shirt!
Thank You for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week.
To get Bad Dog Agility podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher. Or even better, download the FREE Bad Dog Agility Podcast Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android.
Happy training and thank you for helping us reach over 955,000 podcast downloads!
Dog agility is a demanding sport and can be difficult on the body, both the dog’s and the human’s! Back on Track specializes in dog blankets, beds and wraps that keep muscles warm and reduce the pain in joints. If you’ve got a nagging knee, calf, or ankle injury, Back on Track’s human products can help get you back in the ring.